top of page
The Book Sequence
6-Month Step-by-Step Experience to Becoming a Published Author
Two-time published author of runaway hits, Heartsand & Sunwild
For as long as I could remember, I had a goal, a dream that nudged at me, that rose inch-by-inch to the surface until I couldn't ignore it any longer -
I wanted to write a book, I wanted to be a published author.
And, I wanted this fiercely. I knew, with an intensity that grew and grew, that this was something I was going to do, and do well.
So I did.
(for just one sec)
...because it definitely wasn't as simple as that.
It was, in fact, actually quite daunting, tbh.
But, it doesn't have to be this way for you.
I wanted to be a published author so darn bad, but the truth was, I didn't know where to begin. I didn't know how to plan out a first draft or how to persevere through the longest written work of my life, let alone make the story a hit.
If you've always wanted to write + publish your story - be it self-help, fiction, non-fiction or a memoir, I hear you. It's a thousand percent possible and you definitely don't have to face to overwhelm I did trying to figure it all out.
IT'S THE REASON I CREATED THE BOOK SEQUENCE. FOR YOU, MY DEAR ONE. FOR YOU. TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH WRITING + PUBLISHING THE BOOK YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE.
If you've ever felt:
- A deep desire to write your story in book format
- Unsure of where to start
- Overwhelmed by the vastness of the project
- Unclear about story planning, storyboards & theme development
- In need of a supportive guide who will be there every step of the writing & publishing process
- A desire to earn passive income from book sales
If you've ever felt just one of these, than this 6-month experience is for you.
- 1x 60minute 1:1 call with me, every other week for the 6-month period, to support you in your writing + publishing goals
- 1x group call every other week, with other writing members, Q&A style
- Weekly accountability forms to keep you on track & feeling energized
- Access to a group chat to gain & lend support to other members for that writing community feel, where I will be present Tuesdays & Thursdays for additional guidance
- Access to the group experience for one full year
- Invitations to co-writing sessions, monthly Book Club meet-ups and creative mindfulness sessions
- Writing prompts to keep the inspiration flowing
- Beta readers + feedback for your drafts in progress
I teach a proven strategy that led to my own publishing success.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Mindset, Goal Planning, Intention Setting
- Story Development, Storyboard Creation
- Theme Development, Chapter Planning
- Bulk Writing Support
- Publishing Support
You'll come out of this with your book in your hands. It's the best feeling, truly. It's just steps away from you.
What others are saying...
Writing & Publishing a book does not have to feel stressful or overwhelming.
It can actually feel good.
Inspiring, fulfilling. With myself guiding you every step of the creative process.
Imagine that published book in your hands, your name across that pretty cover.
Imagine it, picture it, be in the energy of it. Because it's real and it's so so possible for you.
Come join me and let's do this.
I've got you.
THE BEST TIME IS NOW.
Are you ready?
I'm so excited to dive in!
bottom of page